Wednesday 18 January 2012

TAG TUESDAY - WHITE


Hello all, it has been so lovely to take part in the TAG TUESDAY challenge After a couple of weeks of glitter and fancy embellishment, I have been craving something more organic.  This week for the theme ‘white’  I went through my seashells collection, picking out the whitest ones.  I mounted these onto ‘inchies’ of frosty voile on buckram.  My base tag was of buckram with a polka dot voilE layer on top. Although the shells were really quite white, they came out quite yellowish in the photo.


This led to a change of plan.  I took some different shells, this time thinking of texture rather than colour, painted them  white and fixed them to another tag.  The edge of the tags are trimmed with lace and decorative yarn, with a polka dot ribbon bow.  I was trying to get the look of surf on the shore.

Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jane, many thanks for your good wishes on my Clematis digi tag.
    I love the shells - and the inspiration of using them on Inchies!
    Looking forward to seeing lots more tags.
    Best wishes, Connie

    ReplyDelete