Tuesday 10 January 2012

TAG TUESDAY - SNOW



This is a double-sided tag. On one side, using iron-on buckram as a base, I have written on the tag using pearlescent acrylic paint and a very tiny flat brush. On top of this I have attached a shimmery fabric with bondaweb, giving the tag the look of cracked ice.
On the reverse side, I embroidered a single snowflake onto sparkly lilac voile. This was ironed onto the buckram, with a border of polkdot white ribbon. The tassel is made using ribbons, threads and beads.



I love Calligraphy, textiles and all things sparkly, so bringing all these together, this tag was a real pleasure to make.

I have really enjoyed looking at everyone's tags this week, can't wait to see what happens next!

Best wishes
Your friend
Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment