Tuesday 10 January 2012

TAG TTUESDAY - SNOW ANGELS

Snow Angels by Jane
Hello everyone. This is a double-sided Tag.  Using iron-on  Buckram as a base I attached shimmery icy voile to one side of my Tag.  On this side I embroidered most of the letters for Snow Angels, using a punched snowflake for the missing  'o'.  Using bondaweb I then  stuck the voile on the reverse also.  I used a spare bit of fabric to cover  the stitching on the back.
 I then stuck on two photos of snow angels, together with extra snowflakes and sequins.  The tassel is made using coordinating threads and ribbons.
I'm just loving looking at and being inspired by all the other Tags, they are all so different.
Love Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, a double sided tag. A lovely idea for your tag, did you make the snow angels? Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete