Tuesday 3 January 2012

TAG TUESDAY A Creative Challenge for 2012


 Last week I joined the TAG TUESDAY Challenge.  The idea is to create 1 tag each week with  a seasonal theme.  I am really enjoying this challenge and have lots of ideas that I want to work on.  I will no doubt  be making more than 1  tag a week and will share them here on my Creativity Abounds blog.  I am also working towards an Exhibition at the Peacock Gallery in Poole in September.

  This is my SNOW tag.  I made the snowflakes by embroidering onto chambray with white thread, sequins and tiny glass beads.  I used iron-on pelmet buckram as a backing, with a border of polkadot ribbon.  The tassel is made using ribbon,  and thread, embellished with beads.

Best wishes
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Jane I love your stitched snowflakes (I'm a bit of a fabric person myself) and those sequins are a beautiful touch.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacky, I look forward to seeing your tags during the challenge.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete