Tuesday 20 March 2012

TAG TUESDAY - MAD MARCH


  Last week  the subject for Tag Tuesday was Mad March, Lots of March Hares everywhere.   Here  are mine among the Spring flowers in the garden:

This little tag is a watercolour painting copied from a tag I was given last Easter.  He is on an oval of watercolour paper and I will be hanging him on some Spring branches with some decorated eggs ready for Easter.
 Two tags this week because I wasn’t happy with my first attempt (on the left).  This  was made with felt, using covered buttons for the nose and cheeks, cotton whiskers and googly eyes.  Well it is ‘MAD MARCH’ and they don’t come much more mad than this chap!   I covered the tag with a country landscape view.
On the back of this tag I have printed a quote from Alice in Wonderland together with a picture of two boxing hares.
‘The Hare and Hound’ this is my Assistance Dog Bailey – a bit concerned with all these hares in her garden.

Thank you for looking,Have a great creative week, Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a patient Bailey having a Mad Hare plonked on her head, haha.
    I love the hare you painted because I admire anyone who can draw more than a stick man, but I love the crazy felt one too :0)

    ReplyDelete