Friday 30 March 2012

TAG TUESDAY - EASTER EGGS


 
For my first tag this week, I doodled a small chicken coop  onto a manilla tag, and decorated it with daffodils.  There is a small hole for the door where you can see something is happening on the inside!. . . . .

 
















Inside the coop a tiny chick is hatching from a real egg whilst nestled on a bed of hay! The tag is trimmed with Easter ribbons.







For my second tag I used a photo of last year's Easter display. The Union Jack egg is marked with the date of the Royal wedding.   The photo is  mounted onto card with some Easter ribbon.
 







    

As you can see Bailey preferred the tag with the egg and chick!

  Jane xx
  

1 comment:

  1. Haha - these are soo cute! The coup has my vote too Bailey! :0)

    ReplyDelete