Wednesday 28 November 2012

TAG TUESDAY - Keeping warm and cosy!



  I hope you are all keeping warm and dry, and are not affected by the floods.
My ‘tag’ this week may seem a little out of season!  Last week I bought a lovely set of vintage irridescent egg cups all in their original box.  As these are going to be a Christmas present, I decided to make a Christmas egg cosy for my KEEPING WARM tag.   
I have used green fabric with stars on for the outside and red fabric with tiny green stars for the lining, with a layer of wadding in between. On the top there is a loop of Merry Christmas ribbon.   This will make sure that eggs for breakfast on Christmas morning will be lovely and warm!  
I was really disappointed with these photos, it has been so dull here today, but too late now for another photo because both egg cups and cosy are already wrapped up! 


Bye for now,
Jane xx

1 comment: