Wednesday 15 August 2012

TAG TUESDAY - THEATRE and CINEMA



Hello everyone, hope you’ve all had a good week.  For this week’s theme  I tried to think of a film or play that might connect the other themes for this month.   GREASE kept coming to mind because of its Drive-in theatre and Fairground Scene finale; I’m also in a bit of a pink mood, so this really ‘Fit the Bill’.   I looked on-line for images and was surprised to see that GREASE The Musical was coming to Bournemouth for one week only.  So in the name of Research for Tag Tuesday, last night I was off to the THEATRE for Opening Night (any excuse!!).  It was a fantastic show.  The 'Summer Nights' idea is just perfect for these August Themes.
For my main tag, I used a flyer for the show.  On one side I have covered over most of the writing with my ticket, a strip of advertising material with 'MUSICAL' on it, all embellished with some black and white musical notes confetti.
I then made 4 smaller tags –
One with the ‘T’ BIRDS logo, one with the Pink Ladies logo, another has the GREASE car logo.  My favourite small tag has the theatrical comedy / tragedy masks with pink ribbons. I added a musical clef and notes.  They are attached together with pink and black ribbons.

Bye for now and have a great, creative week.
Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment