Saturday 25 August 2012

TAG TUESDAY - TABLE GAMES



Hope you have all had fun this week!   For my TABLE GAMES tag, I have chosen MONOPOLY (The Disney Edition).  It is basically the same as the standard game but has a fabulous pop-up Magic Castle Board,  a Golden Tinkerbelle and charming Disney tokens.  Community Chest and Chance cards are replaced with Magic Moments and Show Time cards. There are castles instead of hotels and cottages instead of houses.  I just love it!
Using this game was really just an excuse to keep with my pink theme, play with pretty embellishments and add some bling.
For the base of the tag I have used the rules booklet.  I have attached one of each colour of money, with a pink 500 on top;  copies of the pink block (they are films rather than streets); I have also added a Magic Moments card, some dice, a castle and 2 cottages.  There is also a Show Time card, but it got covered up with other stuff! The tag is trimmed with silver ric-rac and a sprinkling of sparkly gems for fairy dust (it is the magic Kingdom, after all!).  It is finished with coordinating ribbons and threads with my favourite token in the game, Dumbo.
Here are my tags for the last few weeks  in the August  Pages of my tag book.

Take  care till next week, bye for now,
Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane
    We are so enjoying having your tags at Tag Tuesday. Just thought I'd take some time to let you know :o)

    Very best wishes
    Carolyn
    LOVE STITCHING RED
    and TAG TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete