Saturday 14 July 2012

TAG TUESDAY - SWIMMING



At the first sign of sunshine last Thursday we got in the car and headed  for the beach,  but the brightness was short-lived and it has rained here in Bournemouth ever since.  Bailey wasted no time getting in the waves for a swim, and she is the star of my swimming tag this week.  

I wrapped a long strip of frayed blue organza around a craft vylene tag.  This covered both sides of my tag.  On one side I used some homemade silk paper (made with particularly curly silk throwsters!) to give the effect of surf. This was similar to last week's SEASIDE TAG ; here they are together to show the difference:
On the front I attached  a photo of Bailey doggy-paddling in the water.  I needle-felted some curly silk behind the photo to continue the surf  in the picture.  Below the photo I printed the words  “Come on in . . . the water’s lovely”.  I used a decorative border punch and added a few shimmer dots.
Tag is finished with a silver ric-rac tie.
Thank you for looking,Bye for now,

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment