Sunday 22 April 2012

TAG TUESDAY - SPRING FLOWERS





I love Spring flowers, tulips are my favourites at anytime of year.
My tag this week is made from an old birthday card featuring tulips. At the bottom of the tag I have written the words:
it’s Spring again, let’s sing again, Tulips from Amsterdam... (You can almost hear Max Byegraves singing along!)

I wanted to write directly onto the card, but nothing I had to hand would write on the glossy card. In the end I used gold ink on paper and stuck it on. I used pink and green threads for a tie. The tag is photographed against a painting ofwisteria blossom; another Spring favourite of mine.

Have a wonderful creative week,
Love Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning shade of pink. Max was one of my mum's favourites on the tv :0)

    ReplyDelete